Alpinestars’ Hydro Sport boot is designed for the sport oriented rider who demands a boot that performs in all weather conditions. Advanced protection features, a waterproof and breathable Drystar® liner and integrated ventilation combine to create a boot that adapts to any riding environment.
- Microfiber upper is lightweight, durable and abrasion resistant.
- Waterproof and breathable Drystar® liner prevents moisture entering the boot while maintaining breathability.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole is slim profiled and affords excellent feel of the controls and grip on slippery surfaces.
- PU shin plate provides impact protection and contains air intakes to promote ventilation within the boot.
- Dual density lateral and medial ankle cups with PU ankle slider offer support and protection.
- External PU heel counter provides impact protection.
- Internal toe counter provides a barrier to the forefoot in the event of an accident.
- Injected high modulus polyamide midsole contours to the foot and features a high modulus plastic shank reinforcement that helps prevent the foot from flexing excessively.
- Rear reflective insert for improved rider visibility.
- Instep and Achilles flex zones offer superior comfort.
- Removable anatomic footbed and multi‐density EVA padding allows the foot a more natural posture while riding and walking.
- Large adjustable Velcro® strap with an inner zip for secure closure and a snug fit.
- The Hydro Sport Drystar® boot is certified.