A sleek entry level suit designed to withstand the abuse of performance road riding is combined with a relaxed fit in Alpinestars Monza suit. A special tri-color option is in the spotlight for passionate Italian bike devotees.
Built for comfort
- Shoulder, elbow, knee, calf and back accordion leather panels are made with .9mm full grain leather for refined fit and feel. Panels use 4mm foam for a 3D shape and ultra soft surface and employ elastic support technology developed from Alpinestars footwear.
- Alpinestars pioneered development in knee construction features ultra light, flexible, form fitting one piece CE approved knee/shin guards. Progressive two paneled knee construction with limited number of external seams for comfort.
- Aramid reinforced stretch panels located in the armpit, arms, crotch, and back of knees.
- Soft neoprene wrist edging and micro fleeced lined collar.
- Removable/washable mesh liner with built-in stretch panels that work with the external stretch paneling to maintain a close, comfortable fit in the riding position.
- High density perforation on chest paneling.
Impact and abrasion protection
- Constructed of 1.3mm premium full-grain leather for outstanding abrasion resistance.
- Internal chest and hip protection compartments with PE padded inserts. Chest inserts can be upgraded to Alpinestars Bionic chest guards.
- Removable certified elbow and shoulder GP protectors with injection molded shell and dual density foam padding.
- Secure snap connection system for fitting the Bionic Race protector.
Performance and racing inspired details
- Low profile Sport back hump with printed logo is integrated into back panel for streamlining. Perforation on hump circulates air to the back.
- Replaceable PU Sport knee sliders.
- Suit in the tri-color option instantly distinguishes the Italian bike enthusiast.
Fit: Sport riding fit
Colors: Black, White, Red, Orange and Tricolor
Sizes: 48 – 60 EUR (64 in black)