A versatile two piece premium entry level suit for performance road riding with a relaxed fit and a sleek design. A special tri-color option is in the spotlight for passionate Italian bike devotees.
Alpinestars Monza 2 Piece Leather Suit Highlights:
Built for comfort
- Shoulder, elbow, knee, calf and back accordion leather panels are made with .9mm full grain leather for refined fit and feel. Panels use 4mm foam for a 3D shape and ultra soft surface and employ elastic support technology developed from Alpinestars footwear.
- Alpinestars pioneered development in knee construction features ultra light, flexible, form fitting one piece CE approved knee/shin guards. Progressive two paneled knee construction with limited number of external seams for comfort.
- Aramid reinforced stretch panels located in the armpit, arms, crotch, and back of knees.
- Soft neoprene wrist edging and micro fleeced lined collar.
- Removable/washable mesh liner with built-in stretch panels that work with the external stretch paneling to maintain a close, comfortable fit in the riding position.
Impact and abrasion protection
- Constructed of 1.3mm premium full-grain leather for outstanding abrasion resistance.
- Internal chest and hip protection compartments with PE padded inserts. Chest inserts upgradable with Alpinestars Bionic chest guards.
- Removable certified elbow and shoulder GP protectors with injection molded shell and dual density foam padding.
- Secure snap connection system for fitting the Bionic Race protector.
Performance and racing inspired details
- Low profile Sport back hump with printed logo integrated into back panel for streamlining.
- Replaceable PU Sport knee sliders.
- Suit in the tri-color option instantly distinguish the Italian bike enthusiast.
Fit: Sport riding fit
Colors: Black, Red, White/Red/Green
Sizes: 48 – 60 EUR (64 in black)