Schuberth® Rider Communications System (SRCS), fits on the following helmets:
The new SRC-System is a communication system which is integrated into the acoustic collar. You can install it in your helmet in just a few minutes according to the plug & play principle, and it is connected to the antenna integrated into the S2 as a standard feature.
The main functions at a glance:
- Intercom between rider and pillion passenger
- Bike-to-bike intercom (up to 700m)
- Intercom conference mode for 3 bikers
- Mobile phone, MP3, GPS connection
- Integrated VHF radio with RDS
Up to three motorcyclists can communicate simultaneously with the SRC-System. Under ideal conditions the range is up to 700 metres.
- Range of up to 700 metres depending on the terrain and visual contact
- Automatic re-establishment of a connection when it is cut off
- Automatic connection set-up by speaking
- Automatic connection shut-down after 30 seconds silence, two-channel system for communication
The VOX (Voice Operated eXchange) technology permits voice-controlled operation
of main functions such as call recording and call acceptance.
- Reliable operation using voice commands
- Response sensitivity can be set individually
The connection between a mobile phone with Bluetooth capability and SRCS is extremely simple to set up. Incoming calls can be accepted with a voice command and using the keys of the SRC-System. This also applies for navigation devices with Bluetooth capability. After the SRC-System has been connected to the GPS device, the rider can receive the voice instructions conveniently over the two ear-phones.
- Simple control possible by means of voice commands (VOX)
Most commonly available MP3 players can be connected to the SRC-System via the multifunctional USB interface. If the MP3 device supports Bluetooth A2DP technology, no cable is required.
- Easy to connect thanks to USB
- Simple control using the SRC-System's control keys
AUTOMATIC GAIN CONTROL (AGC)
The SRC-System adjusts the volume automatically according to the background noise.
- Sensitivity can be configured individually with the software supplied
The integrated VHF radio now enables you to listen to your favourite station and important traffic announcements while you are travelling. The antenna which is already integrated into the C3 as a standard feature guarantees top-quality reception at all times. Thanks to the RDS function the strongest signal for the selected frequency is always picked up, even at high speeds. You can store up to six radio stations.
- RDS function for automatic station adjustment
- User-defined programming possible with SRCS software
- Traffic news can be received while travelling
- High-speed selection of the six strongest radio channels in the vicinity at the press of a button
Always keep up to date. The latest version of the SRC-System is always available to you as a download on the Schuberth homepage. If you register your SRC-System at Schuberth, you will be informed by email as soon as a software update is available.