Do you have an actual store and what are the opening times?
The MC-Moto store is located in Würselen near Aachen in Germany. Our address:
Aachener Str. 21-23
52146 Würselen, Germany
| Opening times || |
| Monday - Friday: || 10.00 - 19.00 |
| Saturday: || 10.00 - 18.00 |
We will be very happy to assist you in person when you come to see us. We are looking forward to your visit!
How do I place order and how does registration work?
There are two options for you to register if you would like to order something from the FC-Moto online shop. You can register a new account first and come back later to order or you can create an account while you are ordering.
Click the “Account” button (in the top right corner) if you want to start by creating an account.
- Click “Login” at the bottom left and you will see the section “Registration”. Clicking that field will open the first registration page.
- Please fill out all relevant fields.
- All fields with an * must be filled out, otherwise the registration cannot be completed.
You can, of course, register at a later time if you prefer – when you place your first order.
- Click the shopping cart and then “Checkout”, then you will see
- Login for existing customers
- Order and new customer registration
Why do I have to register at all?
- We want to offer you the best possible service!
- We keep our customers informed about latest developments via email during the entire order process: you will receive an order confirmation and you will also be notified when your order is shipped.
The order process did not complete successfully – there was some problem with my login information?
- Did you change anything about your customer account lately – maybe your address?
- Please contact customer service in that case, we will be happy to check your account and get you logged in again.
I forgot or lost my password.
- Please click “Forgotten password”.
- You will then be forwarded to another page via a link, where you can create a new password.
How do I enter my address correctly?
- Please fill out each field with the requested information.
- A little pop-up with information on how to fill out the field correctly will appear if you skip anything by accident.
How can I see if a product is in stock and why are there products I cannot select?
- You can see at a glance, which products are available and which are not.
- Once you select a particular size or model, you will see if it is in stock (e.g. “ships in 2-3 days”).
- A crossed out size or model means that the item is out of stock. It can no longer be selected and you can’t click the shopping cart either. A crossed out item means that we will unfortunately not be stocking the product any more in future.
How do I find the right size for me?
- Sizes can differ from one manufacturer to the next, which is why we recommend using our size guides for orientation.
- Please note that we receive these size guides from the relevant manufacturer and should be regarded as a rough guide only.
- In the end, clothing will always have to be tried on to make sure it fits.
- We offer an exchange/returns service in case you do order something that doesn’t fit.
What is the phone number for customer service and at what times can I reach them?
You can reach us by phone from Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm and on Saturdays between 10 am and 4 pm (CET). The number is +49 (0) 2405 / 49 500 50
To which email address should I send a written request?
- Please use our contact form to send us any written messages.
Can I contact a store person directly by phone?
- Our store personnel is dealing with walk-in customers all day long and are always quite busy. Therefore we can unfortunately not offers phone advice at our store.
- Our customer service team is, however, very knowledgeable and will be able to answer all your questions.
Can I reserve specific items?
- We can unfortunately not reserve items by phone or email.
- We do, however, offer our customers a “Pickup at the store” service: You can reserve up to 10 items at our store for you to come and look at or try out.
- This service is completely free and you will only pay at the store for those items you actually buy.
- There is no pressure to buy any of the reserved items if none of them suit.
- “Pickup at the store” is recommended particularly if you are unsure about which size to order, as you can try on various sizes to find the one that fits.
- We also recommend “Pickup at the store” if you are travelling far to get to us – just imagine you come all that way and then the item you want is not in stock!
How does “Pickup at the store” actually work?
- Log in with your customer account.
- Place up to 10 items into your shopping cart.
- Continue with the order process until you get to the shipping type selection: You can choose DHL, UPS and “Pickup at the store”.
- Select “Pickup at the store” and the payment type “Pickup at the store” will be automatically selected. You will not be charged and it will not cost anything.
- You will receive an email notification from us, once all your selected items are available at the store. Please wait for this notification before visiting thee store to avoid disappointment! Some of the items may not be available at the store and will have to be ordered from outlying warehouses or may have to be reordered from the manufacturer. We would therefore appreciate a few days of your patience.
- The products will be reserved for you for 14 days at the store, once you have received your email notification. The reservation will be automatically lifted, once the 14 days have passed.
- Please notify our customer service in good time if for some reason you won’t be able to visit the store within those 14 days, but are still interested in the items.
Which parcel service are you using for shipments?
- We use DHL and UPS as our shipping partners.
- DHL will hand over the parcel to the national mail service of the destination country, who will then be responsible for the final delivery.
- UPS will deliver to the front door in the destination country.
How high is the cash on delivery surcharge?
The CoD surcharge is €7.90
DHL will not charge the additional standard delivery fee of €2.00.
Can I get an express delivery?
- We unfortunately cannot offer express deliveries as a general rule.
Can I have a delivery sent to another address than my own?
- Yes, that can be done. This may, however, cause some difficulties if the payment option “credit card” is selected. Whether or not you will be able to enter a delivery address other than your own depends on the security criteria you have registered with your credit card provider.
Can I also get part deliveries?
Yes, that can be done. To countries outside of Europe, however, we will only do part deliveries for order values of €100 or more.
Part deliveries will not cost you extra.
What happens if a parcel gets lost while it is on its way to me?
- We will in that case place a search enquiry for you with the relevant carrier.
- Please note that it can take around 8 weeks for us to receive a result for that search enquiry.
- You can choose to have your money refunded or have the items shipped again, once we have confirmation that the parcel was lost.
Where can I view the status of my order?
- We will keep you up to date on the progress of your order via email.
- For more information about your order, please log in to your customer account.
When will I receive my delivery and when will my order be shipped?
- Your order will be made ready to ship as soon as we have received your payment and we have all items for your order in stock.
- We can also offer part deliveries if one or more items are delaying the dispatch ( see also Can I also get part deliveries?). We will notify you by email as soon as your parcel is shipped.
- The overall delivery time depends on the relevant destination country.
- Any items ordered with the payment options cash on delivery, PayPal or credit card will be shipped as soon as possible.
- Shipping time is generally 2-5 days (8-10 days during high season). We will most of the time be faster than that, but there are some factors that we have no influence over, e.g. delivery difficulties of the supplier or once your order is in the hands of the carrier.
How can I track my order?
- You will receive a shipping confirmation from us as soon as we have received your payment and the shipment was sent off.
- This email will contain a tracking code with which you can track your order (DHL: http://www.dhl.de/de.html; UPS: https://www.ups.com/content/de/de/index.jsx).
- Please note that it may take a few hours for your tracking code to be registered, as it will only just have been transmitted to the logistics provider when your shipping confirmation email was sent.
Where do I find the tracking number?
- You will find the tracking code in your shipping confirmation email.
- You can also call up your tracking number in your customer account, as soon as it is available.
What do I do if the parcel I receive is damaged?
- Please refuse the delivery and contact us right away of the issue.
- If you already accepted the delivery, you will have to notify the delivery service of the issue right away.
- You will have to report the damage in any case yourself first, before we can act on your behalf. Please send an email with details of the damage to Kontakt@fc-moto.de.
- With that information, we will be able to initiate an investigation request for you.
- We will notify you about how we will proceed in terms of compensation or the dispatch of new goods, once the investigation is completed.
What happens if I refuse delivery of the parcel?
- We will charge you 5% of the order total + shipping costs for any delivery you refuse to accept.
- Additional fees may be incurred by DHL (around €10-€15), which will also be charged to you.
How can I pay for my order?
We offer the following payment options:
1) Credit card: Visa, Mastercard and JCB
3) Cash on delivery (only for Germany and within the EU). Please note the following: Cash on delivery can only be done up to a max. order value of €950 for Italy and €700 in France.
4) Prepayment (EU only)
5) Sofort online bank transfer service (available only for: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Spain, France, Hungary, Italy, Slovakia and UK)
6) Amazon Pay
When will my credit card be charged?
- If you choose credit card as your payment option, then the payable amount will initially only be reserved on your card.
- The amount will only be deducted, when the shipment is dispatched.
- In case of part deliveries, only the amount corresponding to the actual shipment value will be deducted.
- Please note that some countries offer so-called debit cards for online shopping in addition to regular credit cards. The amount will be debited via your card provider immediately, where a debit card is used for payment.
How can I change the payment type?
- The following payment types can be changed for you by our customer service in retrospect: Prepayment and cash on delivery.
- For security reasons, we are unfortunately unable to modify any other payment type.
- Should you need to make a change anyway, then we can cancel the current order for you, so that you can create a new order with the payment type of your choice.
- Any payments received will then be refunded to you (see also When do I get my reimbursement in case of an order cancellation or return?).
Why doesn’t my credit card work?
Please note the following if you wish to pay by credit card:
- We recommend using a PC or laptop to place your order. Smartphones or tablet PCs may cause problems.
- Please use either “Google Chrome” or “Mozilla Firefox” as your browser.
- We only accept VISA, MASTERCARD and JCB.
- Your 3D Security code will be required to finalise the payment.
- We also offer other payment options. Please see How can I pay for my order? for more detailed information.
- Server problems may occur from time to time due to high traffic at the shop. Please try again later.
Why was my order rejected by PayPal?
- Please contact PayPal directly.
- Your order may have been rejected for a number of reasons, for example your account may not have sufficient funds available or there may have been an issue with your account information.
- Server problems may occur from time to time due to high traffic at the shop. Please try again later.
How does prepayment work?
The payment option prepayment can only be selected if the ordered item is listed as available. Please note that it will take a few days to get the goods ready for shipping. More information about the actual shipping date can be found in the product information of the relevant items in our online shop.
Once you have completed the order process, you will receive a separate email from us with account information for your payment.
We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, once we have received your payment.
Please note that each incoming payment is verified manually by us, which means it can take a couple of days for you to receive your confirmation email.
Your shipment confirmation means that we have received your payment and that your order is on its way.
If you wish to use prepayment, but the item is currently not in stock, then we can offer the following:
Select the payment option “Cash on delivery” and add a comment that you want to change the payment type to prepayment.
We will then make the change for you manually and adjust the shipping costs accordingly.
When do I get my reimbursement in case of an order cancellation or return?
- Our bookkeeping department creates credit notes manually, which means that the process may take a few days.
- For the payment types PayPal, credit card and prepayment , reimbursements will be credited to the linked bank account.
- For the payment types Sofort online bank transfer and cash on delivery, the amount will be credited to the account you specify.
- We estimate a total processing time of around 14 business days.
Can I pay in my local currency?
- Yes, that can be done.
- You can set your country of origin at the top right.
- Our system will match your country setting with the correct currency.
- The final amount for your order will be displayed in the selected currency at the end of the order process. Your invoice will similarly reflect the converted amounts in your currency.
Do I have to pay customs duties and if yes, how much?
- Orders originating from outside the EU may incur customs duties.
- The amount depends on a variety of factors like the destination country, the value of the goods and the weight of the shipment.
- Please contact your customs office, as we do not have that information.
Can I shop VAT-free?
- We ship VAT-free to destinations outside the EU.
- The 19% German VAT will be automatically deducted from the invoice total.
- You may, however, be liable for import duties. Please contact your customs office to find out about possible customs duties or import fees.
- Customers residing in the EU, who hold a valid EU tax/VAT ID will receive a VAT-free invoice. Please note your EU tax/VAT ID in the comment field for your order.
How can I export goods to another country and will I get a VAT refund?
- You can request a VAT refund. Prerequisite for a refund is that the invoice address is in a country outside the EU and the delivery address is Germany.
- Please contact the customs office to request a goods export form.
- Make sure to get your invoice stamped by customs when you export the goods. All you have to do then is to send us the stamped original (not a copy or scan!) of the invoice.
- The VAT refund will be credited to your credit card or PayPal account.
- Please note that you will be liable for the fees for prepayment or cash on delivery orders and do not have a German or EU bank account.
Do I automatically receive an FTA for deliveries to Korea?
- Yes. You will receive an invoice in which the FTA is stated.
Can I change details of my order after it was submitted?
- Please contact our customer service if you want to change the delivery address or if you chose either cash on delivery or prepayment as your payment option. Please contact our customer service if you want to change the delivery address.
- For insurance reasons, we will unfortunately not be able to make changes to payments via credit card, Sofort online bank transfer or PayPal, because these are linked directly to your bank account. If you would like to have your delivery sent to another address than the one listed in your account details, we can cancel the current order and you can create a new one with a different delivery address.
- Please notify our customer service if you want to do that – we will then cancel the current order for you. Any payment we have received from you for that cancelled order will be refunded.
- You will get your refund via the same payment method you selected during the order process. Your bank account details will not be transmitted to us if you chose Sofort online bank transfer. Please let us have your account details for the refund.
- Please note that if you chose credit card payment, then the amount was only as yet reserved on your card and no payment was made (see also When will my credit card be charged?).
Can I add an item to a current order?
- We can add any number of items to you order – but only if you selected cash on delivery or prepayment as your payment option. Please note that the shipping costs may have to be adjusted.
- We will only be able to make changes to an order paid via credit card, Sofort online bank transfer or PayPal if the total order value remains the same, because these payment types are linked directly to your bank account.
- Example: You would like to replace one item with another. The new item has the same price or costs less than the original item – we can then make the change for you.
We can alternatively cancel your current order for you if the new item costs more than the original one and you can simply create a completely new order. Any payment we have received from you for that cancelled order will be refunded. You will get your refund via the same payment method you selected during the order process. Your bank account details will not be transmitted to us if you chose Sofort online bank transfer. Please let us have your account details for the refund.
Please let us know if you would like to modify or cancel your order, because that can only be done by our customer service.
Please note that if you chose credit card payment, then the amount was only as yet reserved on your card and no payment was made (see also When will my credit card be charged?).
How and when can I exchange or return an item?
You can, of course, return any item to us. If you cannot find the returns slip that came with your order, you can download the returns slip or the returns slip in PDF format right here.
Please make sure to include the filled out returns slip and a copy of your invoice in the parcel with the returned item.
Returns are free of charge to you within Germany. Please visit our Returns Portal for more information.
Items must be returned within 30 day of parcel delivery. The item must be unused and in its original packaging.
We will proceed according to your stated preference on the returns slip (exchange or money back), once we have received the item. You can also choose a different item instead: should prices for the returned item and the new item differ, we will either refund the difference or send you an invoice for the outstanding amount.
What happens if something doesn’t fit?
- We offer our customers the opportunity to exchange (see also How and when can I exchange or return an item?) purchased products within 30 days of their receipt.
- You can either do a 1:1 exchange for a different size, choose a completely different item or you can choose to have a refund. We will in that case refund you the money for the item.
Are returns free of charge to me?
- We offer free returns in Germany via our returns portal at http://www.fc-moto.de/retoure.
- Unfortunately, that service is not available in any other country.
- We do offer a low cost option via DHL in form of a returns label you can purchase from us. It allows you to take advantage of the special conditions we have agreed with our logistics partner for our customers.
- This low-cost returns label is available for the following countries:
- Great Britain
- Czech Republic
- The applicable price will be displayed for you, once you have selected the relevant country from our menu.
- For customers in all other countries not listed here, we recommend shopping around for the best offer for your return, as we can unfortunately not refund your shipping costs.
- On the upside: our customers outside of Germany will only pay the costs for the return – we will bear the shipping costs for the parcel with your new or exchanged item(s).
Can I exchange products I bought at the online shop at the FC-Noto store?
Unfortunately, such an exchange will not be possible, as our online sales and store sales are managed separately.
You can, on the other hand, drop the returns parcel complete with the returns slip at the store in person to save shipping costs. Our colleagues at the store will forward the parcel for you.
Please note that processing will take a few days and we cannot offer an immediate refund at the store or an exchange for another item from our store.
What do I do if I have a complaint?
- You can send the item back to us and we will lodge a complaint with the manufacturer for you.
- Please make sure to include the filled out returns slip complete with your reason for complaint and a copy of your invoice in the parcel with the returned item. The item must be clean.
- Where the complaint is a warranty issue, we will repair or replace right away, depending on the type and extent of the damage. In cases, where the damage inspection finds that the damage is not a warranty issue, we will refuse repairs or exchange for a new item.
- We have no influence over claims processing times of our manufacturers, which means that it may take some time until we receive a reply.
How long is the warranty period?
The statutory warranty period is 2 years.
Some manufacturers offer extended warranty beyond the legal requirements. Complaints are handled directly through us.
What can I do if I receive a damaged or wrong item?
- Please send a photograph of the item by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of a damaged item, please send a photograph that clearly depicts the damage.
- In case of an incorrect delivery, please also add a photograph of the barcode and the label on the item.
- We will get back to you as soon as we have verified the matter.
- Should the error be attributed to us, then we can offer you either a returns label or a free return of the incorrect item(s); in countries where that is not possible, we will refund the shipping costs.
- In the latter case, we will need a copy of the shipping invoice for the refund.
How do I order a gift voucher?
We will send you the voucher in PDF format by email.
The payment option cash on delivery is not available for voucher purchases. Please note that the payment option “Pickup at the store” can also not be selected for voucher purchases.
Gift vouchers can be ordered within the EU (€) and in third countries (in the relevant local currency).
Foreign currency vouchers can only be redeemed for orders in the same currency.
Vouchers purchased online can only be redeemed in the online shop.
Are gift vouchers exempt from goods exchange?
- Gift vouchers that were purchased online are generally exempt from goods exchange.
Why can I not redeem multiple vouchers in one purchase?
- Only one gift voucher at a time can be redeemed.
- If you want to use multiple gift vouchers for one purchase, then please state the voucher numbers in the comment section of your order – we will then manually deduct the amounts and refund the voucher total to you.
Why doesn’t the voucher code work or how do I redeem a voucher code?
The validity period of the discount code may have already elapsed.
You can send the code you are trying to redeem by email to email@example.com and we will check its validity.
Voucher codes can only be redeemed online.
Why can I not redeem multiple discount codes in one purchase?
- You can only redeem one discount code per order.
Will my credit card information be stored on your website?
- No. We never store credit card information.
- This information will only be used for your order process.
Will my personal information be forwarded to third parties?
- We use latest encryption procedures to optimally protect your personal information.
- Your personal information will be used for the processing of your order and to send you latest offers via email – provided you have agreed to receive such communication. As a general rule, your information will not be forwarded to third parties – exempted from this rule are our logistics partners, who will need your address in order to deliver your ordered goods.
- Your customer information will be stored and processed in compliance with the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Federal Teleservices Data Protection Act (TDDSG). You are entitled to information, correction, blocking and deletion of your saved data at any time.