(479,-€) 329.95 € (You Save 31%)
It impresses on the race track and on sporty tours with its high performance aerodynamics and highly developed features.
- aerodynamic design
- requires neither spoiler nor a wind trailing edge
- directionally stable
- no drifting
- no buffeting
The S1 is a sport helmet.
- Extremely quiet ( due to acoustic collar)
- "the quietest helmet available" according to test reports published by the motorcycle press
- only 85 dB(A) at 100 km per hour (with closed machines)
- Safety principle:
- the reduced noise level assists the rider´s concentration and attentiveness
The outer shell of the S1 combines an aerodynamically optimal shape suitable for racing with excellent protection.
- Material: S.T.R.O.N.G.-Fibre
- light in weight but with the hardness and rigidity that is necessary for optimum safety.
- Weight of the shell: approx. 500 gramm
- Made of specially optimized EPS foam
- Used exclusively by SCHUBERTH
- A complex modular structure allows optimal shock absorbition
The innovative interior lining of the S1 is outstanding due to its excellent fit and improved ventilation.
- Optimized fit - new MaxFit concept fitting
- Skin friendly, warm & breathable Techskin material
- Variable pad system ensures effective ventilation (see ventilation-summer/winter)
- Removable head band/head pads
- Handwashable at 30 °C
- Removable cheek pads
Rated at Optical Class 1, the
highest quality rating for optical standards, the visor sets standards
in respect of optical quality. It is practically distortion-free
throughout the entire field of vision. The special polycarbonate
material has exceptional transparency, strength and toughness, as well
as resistance against impact and fracture.
- practically distortion-free throughout the entire field of vision
- 3D visor on average 2.5 mm thick
- scratch resistance on the outside
- anti-fog coating on the inside
The sun visor can be driven:
- with pilot look (included as standard)
- with a straight bottom edge
- 80% grey tinted (included as standard)
- 60% brown tinted (available as an accessory)
The S1 has an innovative and highly effective ventilation system.
- city position
- chin vent
- large air intake over the headarea
- Air Extraction-System
- active air Extraction through 2 ventilation openings
- the innovative padding system ensures optimized airflow inside the helmet
- Standard: quick-release push button fastener
- Optional accessory: reace-proven Double-D fastener
- optinally available when ordering or later by the Schuberth customer service.
- enables the length of the chin strap to be adjusted easily precicely.
Weight: 1.525 Grammes of pure performance including sun visor
Standard: ECE-R 22.05
The S1 conforms to the ECE-R 22.05 standard.
This test standard guarantees conformity to defined safety standards in
respect of impact absorption, penetration resistance, lateral rigidity,
retention system and field of vision. The approval guarantees that you
have approval for all the countries which recognise the standard.